Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Final Logo


For my logo I decided to create a company that makes pre-bottled tea using only organic ingredients, called Honest-tea.  The name of this company plays off of the word "honesty" which references the true, all-natural ingredients used to make the tea.  Personally, I drink a lot of tea which is why I decided to create this company and logo.  I wanted to create a flowy and "organic" looking font with tea leafs extending from the end of each word to go along with the the company's focus on organic ingredients.  I used the pen tool to best recreate the font I designed in my sketch. I have never used illustrator before this class so it was someone difficult to get the hang of creating this logo but I am happy with the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment